The Gold Mind

Our minds have the ability to get us further than we can ever expect. We can get more out of our minds than we could ever get out of an actual gold mine. If we read and write down our ideas we will expand our knowledge. We have the ability to be more and become more. Be more happy and successful than we ever imagined.

The famous, Albert Einstein used to say that we only used 6-10 % of our minds. If we spend 1 hour a day writing our thoughts and ideas on paper we can grow our minds. It takes just one great idea greatly improve our work and more importantly greatly improve our lives. We tend to spend too much time worrying about things that limit our productivity and limit our success. 92% of the things we worry about are a waste of time because they never come to fruition. The other 8% of things we concern ourselves with, we either can’t change because we don’t know how or are beyond our control.

Take development of your own growth. Be a planner, a doer and a thinker. Its important to ask ourselves, am I the best or striving to be the best at my trade?

  • If you have any thoughts , please share how you have grown yourself and made yourself more valuable to your boss or your industry.
  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *